How are you all? :)
Once again, I want to take a moment to thank you all for reading, commenting, and following my blog. It means a lot, as you surely can imagine. Thank You! ♥ You are amazing.
Sunday morning, I was pleased (not to mention speechless and surprised) to notice that I had been given an award by Diva Naomi Addy. This one is second I've gotten, and I'm still super excited! Thank you, my dearest Diva ;)
The award is:
The award comes with a couple of rules:
Firstly, I must share 7 things about myself with you.
Secondly, I need to give this award to 15 other blogs.
7 Things About Me:
1. I'm super passionate about cooking, and a bit upset because at the moment I don't have the time or the money to put together as fancy meals as I'd like.
2. I've managed to pull off tricks in NHL12 game, that my fiancé says he has never seen anyone to perform. (and yes, he means it in a positive way.)
3. I would love to craft/DIY more often, but honestly, I suck when it comes to techniques, and I don't always have the patience to learn new techniques thoroughly.
4. I hadn't made a single Skype call until last weekend. And it was my mom who pushed me to it.
5. My fashion goal this year is to make my wardrobe more versatile AND to learn to use as many pieces as I can in more than one way.
6. According to MENSA's web test, my IQ is 132. (Raise your hand if you can believe this. I mean, it still sounds crazy to me, too.)
7. I love singing, but have such a bad case of stage fright I can't even do that in front of my fiancé or my family. (And still, I would love to know if I'm any good at it.)
I guess those are my 7 things this time around. :)
Then, to the harder part:
I Pass This Award to the Following 15 Bloggers (and their blogs, of course):
1. Grace from Haute Couture
2. Thu from Just tututiny
3. Sherin from HiFashion
4. Taj Acosta from Gorgeous Glam
5. Kim from A very sweet blog
6. Naina from Sidewalk Catwalks
7. Laura from the blog of worldly delights
8. Whitney and Mallory of WhitWatWear
9. Ivana from Macarons and Pearls
10. Sofie from Me Llamo Sofie
11. Stella from J'Adore Fashion
12. Juli Ann from It's a glam life
13. Kassi from The Closet Intervention
14. Anastasia from Natbees' Fashion
15. Bessie from Bravoe Runway
I could've named a hundred blogs here, easily, but as I had to choose... (and ladies, I hope that all of you would do at least the "about me" part of this, as I'd love to get to know you all more)
If your blog wasn't on the list, not to worry. It's amazing anyway! ♥ (plus, I'm planning on writing posts highlighting other blogs sometimes in the future... You'll never know when yours finds its way there ;))
What else was I planning to say?
Oh, next time, there'll just a normal outfit & nails post, but on the weekend, I'll continue my Personal style posts with a make-up post! So stay tuned for that ;) (and if you have any thoughts, ideas, questions etc. that you'd like to present to me before I'm posting it, please tell me. You can never have too many fresh thoughts and opinions considered before writing something.)
Also, remember to check my face mask giveaway, it's open until the end of this month! ♥
Okay, enough blah blah blah from me, I guess... Until Thursday, that is.
Blog ya later!