How are you doing? :) I hope you're all well, healthy, happy and everything.
I'm so full of positive energy today, despite the fact that I've listened our drug addict neighbours bang the doors, walls, and their heads in the hallway. (And I don't even dare to think what they've done to the common elevator, ugh.) It's been so annoying to hear a series of "bang" sounds every five minutes, I mean, I'm supposed to study here! Gosh.
Well, the important thing is that they don't hurt anyone - well, yet, at least.
So, that's what's up here, also, our car got a temporary dashboard from the mechanics, and they will call us (me) when then job is done, and I can take our car back so they ca switch the real one back. I'm so thankful for the amazing service from the people there, they are amazing.
Okay, so after all these great news I can once again say I'm a bad style blogger, as I don't have any outfit pictures for you. (But that's because of my fiancé's schedule, I don't wanna bother every free moment of his with taking pictures of me. Surely you get it ;)) But my dear friend Diva Naomi Addy saved me, and my posting, with awarding me. (Thanks girl, I truly appreciate this award!) ♥
So, here's what I got:
Kreativ Blogger award.
Like every award in the blogosphere, this one also comes with some rules.
And these are the rules for this award:
1. Link back to the person that gave you this award
2. Answer the questions below
3. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them
4. Share 7 random things about yourself
1. Name your favourite song:
- Fate by Fireal feat. Ana Johnsson
2. Name your favourite dessert:
- Freshly baked cupcakes ♥
3. What ticks me off
- Ignorant and self-centered people
4. When I am upset I...
- make sure my fiancé knows it, too. (I'm bitchy, but not proud of it.)
5. Favourite pets:
- Dogs and cats both :)
6. Black or white:
- Depending on the situation, but I'm gonna say black.
7. Biggest fear:
- Losing everyone I care about.
8. Everyday attitude:
- Be the best person you can be, and never let the haters stop you.
9. What is perfection?
- Something that no human can reach.
10. Guilty pleasure:
- Can I make a list? :D There's tea, chocolate, shopping, Gossip Girl, reading blogs...
7 Random facts
1. I'm an only child, but when I was younger I always wanted an older brother.
2. I sometimes take notes of Serena van der Woodsen's wardrobe when watching GG. (Yes, I am that obsessed about her clothes.)
3. When I was younger, I dreamed about being a lawyer or an architect.
4. I have inherited my sense of humor mostly from my dad, and sometimes we kinda drive her crazy with that.
5. Unlike many girls, I have absolutely no clue what I want from my wedding. Except for the promise to be with someone for the rest of my life.
6. At the moment I'm very smitten with homemade chinese food. ♥
7. Even though I'm quite active in the blogosphere, I'm most of the time too lazy to update - or even check my Facebook the same time.
And now, the award passes on to:
1. Tammy from A Fendi Bag and A Bad Attitude
2. lapetiteblonde from La petite blonde
3. Erin from Truffles n Ruffles.
4. Miss Crys from Fashionably Geeked
5. Yolandaas from Pink and leopard prints (a pink blog by Yolii)
6. Caroline from COSMICaroline
7. Julie from Pop Champagne
8. Andria from Have a peek inside my wardrobe...
9. Clara from paquetevistasbien
10. Paula from Super Clementina
Congrats, ladies! Hope you can enjoy this little award ♥
Now, this is really all I have time for now. I would just love to mention two things:
First, Please check out my latest post on the "Made by Me" section, there's a little inspiration for updating your storage boxes. (That's somewhat "Kreativ", too, right?)
Second, there's still time to enter the fabulous little face mask giveaway, two whole days, even! Monday is the latest for that, remember ;)
But now, time for some well-earned sleep so I can look fresh for my outfit shoot tomorrow ;)
Blog ya later!