I start out by saying I'm a really bad, bad blogger once again. Why? Because I didn't have the time today to choose the outfit photos - hence, no outfit post. But, that's because I appreciate you as readers too much to just throw whatever here and claim it's a post.
It's not about the quantity, but always about the quality, okay? ♥
So, how has your week started? :)
Mine has started not too well. During the weekend, our car begun to do tricks which I never thought it could. I mean that its dashboard went crazy - full-blown crazy that is - and we have to take it to be repaired. Yes, I talk in the future because I couldn't get time before Wednesday. So that is just super.
But anyways, during the weekend I found out I was tagged by another blogger, and I thought I'd dedicate this post totally for the tag, as I don't have any photos for you. (But if somebody should be interested more about my routines on make-up, you can check the previous post ;))
But, moving on to the tag:
I was tagged by Tori of CottonCandyINK (and she has an amazing blog, do check it out!)
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this' You have to tag 11 peeps.
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I love all things glittery, whether it's nail polish, piece of clothing, or Christmas tree.
2. I have lived 2 years away from my parents, and I still say "home" when talking about their place.
3. I'm a bit of a tea addict, but living a too hectic life to live by it.
4. I'm hooked to so many tv series I don't even dare to admit.
5. I am very poorly organized person, but this year I decided to learn better ways to keep our home in top condition.
6. I absolutely love doing laundry. And I have absolutely no clue why.
7. I enjoy my job at the Finnish post. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but it's true.
8. I'm the technology geek in our relationship, so everytime something breaks down, it's me who tries to fix it.
9. At the moment, I'm in the middle of a process on trying to get my hair back to it's natural colour. (So, if you happen to notice nasty roots in photos, here's the reason!)
10. I love cooking for my fiancé, and that truly is one of the best things in my life.
11. I would to own a cat, but I'm allergic to them.
My Questions for You: (from Tori to me)
1. What time do you go to sleep?
Depends a lot from the day, but usually around midnight.
2. How many children do you have or plan to have?
Two or three, if I'm lucky.
3. Whats your favorite type of music?
Pop, rock, pop rock?
4. Scarf or hat?
5. If you had to choose 1 nail polish for the rest of your life which color would it be?
Some silvery, glittery, girly colour :D (or light pink, as I could dress it up with crafting glitter :D)
6. Whats your favorite "naughty food" to eat?
Kebab or hot wings. Hard to say which one.
7. Workout at home or at the gym?
At home, as I have no time for gym.
8. Vanilla or chocolate?
9. Favorite scent?
Vanilla, or Miss Dior Cherie perfume. (and of course my fiancé's shower gel ;))
10. Do you prefer girlie colorful/fruity drinks or hard liquor?
Girly drinks, like strawberry margaritas! ♥
11. Choose a statement piece; necklace, bracelet or ring?
Necklace. Something golden and fabulous ;)
Now, My questions to the ones to be tagged:
1. Who's your biggest fashion inspiration?
2. What's your number one place to meet with friends?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world for a holiday, where would you choose to go?
4. What was your dream profession when you were little?
5. If they made a movie about your life, who would you cast to play you?
6. What's your favourite of the spring trends?
7. What do you appreciate the most in your life?
8. What is the movie you have seen the most recently?
9. If you could choose any supernatural skill (or any skill we as normal humans don't have), what would be your choice?
10. What's the biggest/most important New Year's resolution you made this year?
11. Name one person, who has made the biggest influence in your life. (and if you want to, tell why)
Sacramento from Mis Papelicos
Elisabeth from Dragonfly
Cylia from CYLIAAAA
Leia from Leia's Delights
Adele from intoheblonde...
Tanvii from The Fabulous Life of Not-So-Rich & Infamous
Mally from .SincerelyMally.
Bonnie from Glam Kitten's Litter Box
Jasmine from AdamAlexMommy
Cliff from CROP.CRIP.CROP
Ash Louise from Ash Louise
Please do check out the tagged blogs, as they are all amazing! ♥
Have great week everyone!